Heat Pump Maintenance in Dallas, Arlington, Desoto, TX and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance & Tune Up Services in Dallas, Arlington, Desoto, Allen, Plano, Euless, Frisco, Irving, Garland, Red Oak, Rowlett, Hutchins, Mesquite, Grapevine, Lancaster, Mansfield, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Richardson, The Colony, Waxahachie, Duncanville, Flower Mound, Balch Springs, Grand Prairie, Farmers Branch, Texas, and Surrounding Areas
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Heat Pump Tune Up in Dallas, Arlington, Desoto, TX and Surrounding Areas.
Call us at 214-766-3962 to discuss Heat Pump Service.